There are all sorts of apps that are geared to different industries. Here are the essential ones
Even though a clear shift work schedule planner is essential for companies in numerous industries, there are other aspects that come into play, such as communicating with fellow workers or accessing information that was completed by a coworker.
So here are some top recommended apps for shift working industries.
- Doximity (Healthcare): Healthcare information systems are key in getting better care, and this app is allowing doctors to get the resources they need to ensure quality care. This HIPPA Compliant app allows medical workers to connect, fax documents, share news, and search for jobs amongst themselves in a secured environment.
- Cocktail Flow (Food Service): If you are a restaurant or bar manager in this shift working industry and are looking to spice up your drink menu but cannot think of how, this app is a must. Put in the ingredients you want in the drink, and the app will do the mixing for you. Then, just think of a name.
- ALICE (Hospitality): This app allows hotel managers to manage their property and employees by department and as an overarching team. Everything is under one system for the worker’s convenience. It also allows guests to specify needs so they can enjoy their stay.
- Manufacturing 360 (Manufacturing): This app allows viewers to access manufacturing technology insights such as, how to better assemble parts and how to make a factory more efficient. The community is engaging and will allow manufacturers to compete with growing companies.
- Essential Connector (For Essential Workers): This app created by a Swedish company allows essential workers to plan their commute to work. Whether it be using the bus, train, subway, or ride share, all transportation can be planned within the app for an easier commute.
All these apps have great reviews and are known in their shift working industries, and if work is too much, do not forget to engage in some self-care!
Success as a Tipped Employee My life has never been “normal.” When I supported myself and my family with tips working as a server and bartender for...
Things to consider when you re-open your dining rooms Nothing brings people together more than food. The act of dining together goes back to the...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Sign up now to become part of the ShedWool Shift Worker Community and stay up to date on shift worker news, ShedWool features, updates, and more.
Find ShedWool on your favorite social media platform and stay connected with our fresh content.
"It’s simple, to the point, and quick. Time preferences and time off requests are easy. Everything works seamlessly. Shift blocks are super customizable. All of my employees have enjoyed having the schedule close at hand."
"I love how easy it is to use and that employees can access their schedule through their phones."
"The software is very user friendly and easy to deploy to employee."
WE AT SHEDWOOL ARE WARM AND FUZZY, THAT’S WHY WE CALL OURSELVES WOOLYS!
Request to demo a schedule, learn more, or just ask some questions. Woolys are here to help! Complete the form to the right and a customer success specialist will be in touch!